Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant – Bahrain
Sysprove Consulting is a Business Process and Strategic IT consultancy based in the Kingdom of Bahrain and serving the Middle East. Sysprove provides a range of services enabling organisations to improve business processes and utilise technology effectively. Among Sysprove’s clients are leading organisations both in the private and government sector. These include organisations in the Banking & Finance, Higher Education, Regulation, Manufacturing, Retail, Supply Chain & Logistics, Energy, and Healthcare sectors.
Due to the expansion of its business intelligence consultancy practice, Sysprove is looking for an experienced BI Consultant to handle projects based in Bahrain. The BI Consultant will provide the strategic direction to Sysprove’s clients on BI, data warehouse and analytics in meeting their business objectives.
It is an ideal opportunity for energetic and innovative persons to obtain exposure in a fast-paced international environment.
Qualifications & Personal Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related discipline or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in data warehouse, analytics, BI, ETL, data modelling, business analysis, or similar role
- Experience in Power BI (mandatory)
- Technical skills on configuration and maintenance of a BI environment using SQL Server®, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Understanding of dimensional modelling
- Ability to work with both business users and technical staff in defining and implementing BI
- Experience in one or more business domains: Manufacturing, Banking & Finance, Higher Education, Supply Chain & Logistics, Energy, or other relevant domain(s)
- Any experience with related tools such as QlikView®, Cognos®, Tableau® or any other leading tool would be beneficial
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
Please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the position being applied for in the subject, with a cover letter indicating reasons you believe that you fit this role.
An attractive tax-free package is on offer for the right candidate, together with a range of professional development opportunities and to work with some of the leading government and private sector organisations in the Middle East.