SABSA® Foundation (F1 & F2) – Virtual Training
Sysprove in partnership with SABSA Institute and David Lynas Consulting is conducting the much sought after SABSA Foundation Training focused on attendees from the Middle East Region. The training and examination is held virtually where attendees could attend remotely.
The training will be held from Sunday 1st to Thursday 5th August 2021. The training is conducted by experienced SABSA practitioners and trainers.
The SABSA Chartered Architect programme is a Professional Certification awarded by the SABSA Institute, the global governing body for the SABSA framework. It provides employers and peers with confidence and assurance that a successful candidate has demonstrated in practical terms the real competence and ability to:
- Analyse and assess business problems and business-driven requirements;
- Apply, modify, and customize the SABSA method to strategise and innovate specific solutions to meet the unique requirements of their organisation, culture and sector;
- Design and create the work-product required to establish and operationalise SABSA for the
- solution strategies in their unique environment;
- Assess, evaluate and test concepts and theories by populating the work-product they design for real-world application;
- Apply and measurably demonstrate their skills under the pressure of examinations.
SABSA® supports jump-starting your Security Architecture programme and providing you with the help and momentum that you need through an intensive 5-day programme of delivery workshops designed to take you through the entire SABSA architecture development process in just one compressed week of intensive online workshops and presentations.
The SABSA® Foundation Modules (F1 & F2) are the SABSA® Institute’s official starting point for developing Security Architecture Competencies. They are designed to create a broad-spectrum of knowledge and understanding of the SABSA® method, its frameworks, concepts, models & techniques. Theories and concepts are put to the test in ‘proof-of-concept’ style case study exercises and workshops so that candidates can understand how SABSA® is best applied to meet the challenges of the real world.
Dates/times for upcoming SABSA Foundation Virtual Training is:
MIDDLE EAST: 1 August (Sunday) 8:30 am – 5 August (Thursday) 4:30 pm (GMT+3)
The training is available to people from all middle eastern countries including Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, and Oman.
For more information, download the brochure.
For registration, contact us at: email@example.com